June 5-12 Montana - Pinehaven Children's Home
June 13-18 UCYC Summer Camp
June 20-26 L.A. - Skid Row
As you can see, the next three weeks are going to be pretty awesome!! Instead of worrying and getting nervous about these next three weeks, I am choosing to be excited for what they hold. If you happen to think of me for some reason in the next three weeks I ask that you pray for me. I am going to need strength, endurance, an open heart, patients, a servants heart to the max, and a lot of other things! I promise to blog about it all when it's over. I plan on taking my journal and copying the things I write in it and putting it on here. I can't wait to share the incredible things God does with you because I've got a feeling that it's going to be amazing! peace and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment